Chiropractic Care and Children
Should my child see a Chiropractor? Chiropractors have been caring for children for over 100 years. Many common childhood ailments will respond to this safe, natural form of health care. More and more parents— especially those who are already chiropractic patients themselves—are seeking chiropractic care for their children.
A child encounters many physical stresses during their growing years. The resulting problems in children’s spines can occur at almost any point in their development and growth.
There are some common signs which can indicate spinal problems:
- disturbed sleeping patterns
- breastfeeding difficulties in the very young
- restricted head or neck movement to one side
- One shoulder higher than the other
Childhood disorders can also be linked with spinal dysfunction:
- recurrent ear infections
- persistent sore throats and colds
- bedwetting and/or constipation
- growing pains
Schedule your child's appointment today!